Please view the OnCue User Guide pdf for detailed documentation.
QUICK START GUIDE
OnCue wraps easy-to-use, self-service tools in a point-and-click, mobile-friendly interface. You create the research, samples, and where, when and how visitors will interact with the research. Get started now.
Create Research Project
(Default settings: rate: 1 to 1; can start on any page first visited on website, no requirements, no samples)
- Sign In
- Click Research Projects
- Click Add Research
- Select the type of research to conduct (simple survey is default)
- Select tool
- Enter configuration setting (can skip and enter later)
- Specify pages where research will be conducted (default setting is “I want to conduct research everywhere”)
- Enter name for research project
- Click Finish
- Click Test Research button
- Verify research project content (if any), and settings